Seven Minutes With… @enjoytheadventures
When she’s not putting together informative and intriguing photo essays of mesmerising destinations, award winning travel and lifestyle blogger, Jess can be found amidst the hustle and bustle of busy inner-city London.
From wandering the quirky streets of European towns, relaxing in the paradise surroundings of Thai beaches to trekking through jungles, this popular UK blogger really brings the heart of a destination to you through her imagery.
I recently stole a few moments from Jess’ busy schedule to find out what inspires her to continue travelling.
- Where are you right now and what time is it?
I’m in London and its 4.40pm.
- Other than your home town, where in the world would you choose to live and why?
That’s a tough one… I’d probably say New York because it’s such an amazing place with so much to do.
- Describe your favourite travel experience.
My favourite travel experience was spending 3 months exploring South East Asia. It was my first eer solo trip and I met so many people and went to beautiful places.
- At what moment did you realise that you’d caught the travel bug?
I did in internship in Austria and loved living in a different country, being able to explore new places all the time.
- Where is your favourite place to eat?
Giggling Squid is a really good Thai restaurant in the UK. I love Thai Food! They have a great set lunch menu with chicken satay and Thai curries.
- What do you miss the most from home whilst you are travelling?
I miss my family and friends 🙁
- What do you enjoy the most about interacting with your subscribers/social media followers?
I love being able to share my travel experiences and find out about my followers’ travel stories too.
- What is your top travel tip?
My top travel tip would be to research where you are planning to go. Find out the best places to see and eat! When I don’t plan, I end up missing out on a lot of stuff!